One of the most important commitments that parents make is to our children and their education. GSCA is asking for your support in our annual fundraiser where 100% of the revenue directly enriches the education experience of the children. An average of $125 per child will help us fulfill our goal, however any amount you can share is welcome and appreciated!. All donations are tax deductible and kept confidential. We must all work together to bridge the gap between the needs of GES and what the school district provides.
Watch a Short Video Explaining Grassland Gives
Your Contribution Will…
- Support our teachers by providing them with money for their classrooms
- Send teachers to conferences and trainings
- Keep technology up to date in the classrooms
- Help cover expenses for school musicals and other fun activities
- Assist in improving and maintaining the school building and grounds
- Bring cultural events and special speakers to our school
Please click on the “Donate” button below to get started. NOTE: Please note your child(ren)’s name(s) and teacher name(s) in the area labeled “Add special instructions” on the final screen for donation.